WordPress Training will guide you through the designing of your business website.
WordPress Training (wordpresstraining.org.uk) takes you from basics to advanced WordPress Training at the comfort of your home.
Our Step-by-step guide will walk you through every single step necessary so that you can produce a quality site quickly and simply. WordPress Training is fundamental for your business today, as WordPress is by far the fastest growing system and it is the Content Management System of the Year.
- How to buy a Domain Name & Web Hosting
- How to connect a Domain name to any web hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Permalinks Structure
- How to create new Pages/Posts
- How to install Plugins/Themes
- Formatting Images
- How to launch your site to search engine and use ping settings
- Get a new WP Blog ready
- Control How visitors Comment
- Understanding different user permissions
- Embed Youtube or Vimeo Videos
- Creating Gallery with Media Manager
- Add HTML Code to the Editor Tab
- Use WordPress Widgets
- Create Navigation Menus and sort then
- Remove Powered by WordPress & Customize Footer
- And Many More!
- WordPress Dashboard Customization
- WordPress Theme Customization
- WordPress Plugins Upgrade/Delete
- How to Upgrade WP Themes Automatically
- How to Create a Static Front Page
- Enhance Your WordPress Site
- How to Make Simple Permalink Keyword Tweaks to Increase Ranking
- How to Track Your Statistics with Google Analytics
- How to Add a Facebook Like Box to the Sidebar and a Page
- How to Add Twitter Box Widget to the Sidebar and a Page
- How to Create Backups for Your WordPress Blog
- How to Restore a Previous Backup of Your WordPress Blog.
- And Many More WordPress Training!
- How to use the WordPress Twenty Seventeen Theme for your business
- Intro to Theme and who’s it for?
- Overview of Design and Layout
- WordPress Customizer Overview
- Site Identity
- Header Image or Video
- Colors, Widgets
- Static Page
- Page Layout
- WordPress Security
- SEO & Tracking
- Google Analytics
- Website Conversion
- Backup and Restore
Planning Your Online eCommerce Store
– Overview of The Course
– Types of eCommerce (Digital vs Physical)
– Examples of Digital eCommerce Stores
– Platforms to Integrate Into
– EDD Membership sites
– EDD Marketplaces
– EDD Extensions: Payment Processors
And many more WordPress Training!
- Easy CMS
- Is WordPress SEO Friendly?
- Figuring out your Customers Demographics
- Creating Memorable Slogans that Stick
- Power of Colors How to Use Colors to Sell
- Upgrade Your Logos
- How to Use Mascots to Brand Your Company
- Upgrade Your WordPress Sites Theme Design
- Boost Your Brand thru Facebook Posts
- Customize and Design a WordPress Theme
- Installing and Using Yoast SEO Plugin
- SEO Optimizing your Posts/Pages with Yoast SEO
- Getting your XML Sitemap with Yoast SEO Plugin
- Submitting XML to Google Webmaster Tools
- Embedding Google Analytics
- And Many More!